- Read the list of abstracts to choose from as early as possible. You can even ask your teacher about them;
- Choose in advance three topics that interest you, and when you are given a choice, you will already have options;
- If there are no ready-made lists of topics, offer your teacher one of your options.
And what to do when you do not like the topic of the abstract? You can contact the teacher and ask him to change the topic of the essay to another, but be prepared to explain your position and explain your step in detail. As a rule, teachers have a positive attitude to the student’s willingness to change the topic of essay writing to a more interesting topic. The teacher will be more positive if the leading topic is to write further research work, lessons.
If you do not like the abstract topic, and the teacher refuses to change the topic for you. If you do not have enough time and energy, and you do not have the desire or inspiration to do this work yourself, read a lot of books, gather information, and understand the intricacies of this topic – an essay commissioned by the authors of writemypapers will save you. The specialists of the site first-rate Writemypapers.org will be happy to help you fulfill orders on any topic in time because trust Writemypapers.org employs many different professionals.
Where to find literature and how to make a list?
After writing the main part of the abstract should make a list of references. This is a bibliography or so-called bibliography list, which shows the teacher how many books, textbooks, and monographs you have reviewed to write your perfect essay. The teacher, as a rule, after getting acquainted with the topic of the abstract, always reviews the list of references used to assess the level of preparation of the modern student.
In addition, if you make a cheap list of recommendations correctly, the teacher will immediately understand whether you are serious about the abstract, or make another mistake. Let’s not forget that a qualitatively detailed list of used literature is a guarantee of receiving high marks.
Therefore, the choice of bibliography for writing an abstract depends on you, the teacher, and the requirements of the higher commission. To correctly compile a list of links, you need to follow a certain sequence:
- the search for literature in the library begins with the selection of priority sources that contain the most valuable and useful information, it should consist of sources not older than 5 years;
- then there are short theses that relate to the topic of the abstract;
- each citation must be accompanied by the name of the source, the author’s name, the year of prime publication, the name of the publisher, and the page number on which the information is provided;
- most quotes and references are best designed in the form of reasoning or analysis, teachers welcome self-initiative;
- literature registration is submitted following the established requirements.
In the beginning, each research finest project is a raw material in which all the information can be written chaotically, but in separate structured paragraphs, which later make up the finished top text. The list of used literature is created only after the work is finally written, and is compiled in alphabetical order, placed on a separate sheet with the title and number for each super source.